With a new week comes new market opportunities. Here’s a recap of what you may have missed, as well as some highlights of this week data ahead of us:
Catching you up on last week:
- China stimulus rescues markets, propelling risk-on for global indices
- PMI rebound in Europe and the U.S.
- USD looks unstoppable against its counterparts
- TSLA gains almost 50% in 2 days, before falling over talks of a market bubble
This week data ; keep an eye on:
- Coronavirus still front and centre — with stock markets stretched, what effect could unexpected headlines have, and how will that affect majors like the dollar or yen?
- Whether Russian will accept the 600k cut production proposed by OPEC
- An interest rate decision in New Zealand, amid weak Asian-Pacific currencies
- GDP data in Germany, Europe and the UK
xauusd technical analysis on dated 9-5-2023