SSL means secured socket layer (ssl setup) which is protect website inject from hacker. We can add a SSL certificate for 15 years. This certificate will provide protection from unauthorized use of your website.
Setting up SSL setup (Secure Sockets Layer) for your website or server is an essential step to ensure secure and encrypted communication between your users and your website. There are a few ways to go about setting up SSL, depending on your specific requirements and the type of server or hosting environment you are using. Here’s a general outline of the steps involved:
Choose an SSL Certificate:
- You can obtain an SSL certificate from a trusted Certificate Authority (CA). Some popular CAs include DigiCert, Let’s Encrypt, Comodo, and GlobalSign.
- Select the type of SSL certificate based on your needs. Options include Domain Validation (DV), Organization Validation (OV), and Extended Validation (EV) certificates.
Generate a CSR (Certificate Signing Request):
You’ll need to generate a CSR with your server’s details. The exact process for generating a CSR depends on your server software (e.g., Apache, Nginx, IIS). Check the documentation of your server software for detailed instructions.
Purchase and Install the SSL Certificate:
- Order the SSL certificate from your chosen CA.
- Submit the CSR and any other required information to the CA for certificate issuance.
- Once you receive the SSL certificate from the CA, install it on your server. The installation process also varies depending on your server software.
Configure Your Web Server:
- Update your web server configuration to enable SSL setup. This involves specifying the SSL certificate and configuring the server to listen on the secure HTTPS port (usually port 443).
- Configure security settings such as SSL/TLS protocols and ciphers to ensure best practices and security.
Test Your SSL Configuration:
- Use online SSL testing tools to verify that your SSL certificate is installed and configured correctly.
- Implement HTTP to HTTPS Redirection:
It’s recommended to configure your server to redirect all HTTP traffic to HTTPS to ensure that all communication is encrypted.
Renew Your SSL Certificate:
SSL certificates typically have an expiration date. Ensure that you renew your certificate before it expires to avoid interruptions in security.
Keep Monitoring and Maintenance:
- Regularly monitor your SSL certificate for expiration and potential security vulnerabilities.
- Stay up to date with security best practices and updates related to SSL/TLS.
If you’re not comfortable with these technical steps, you may want to consider using a managed hosting service or a website builder platform that offers SSL setup as part of their services. Many hosting providers offer automatic SSL certificate installation and renewal for their customers, making the process much more straightforward.
Remember that a properly configured SSL certificate is crucial for the security and trustworthiness of your website, especially if you handle sensitive information or e-commerce transactions.
What we do
- Add your account to cloudflare
- Create SSL certificate
- Install on your cpanel
- Add MX record for using smooth email of under your domain
- SSl add for WordPress and other website
We charge only $15 for every website completing this service.
- Payment Option:
Work Period: 1-3 days
- SSL validity? Ans: 15 years
- Will my website speed up? Ans: Yes, your site will speed up 4x more.
- What I need to do? Ans: Provide your domain name and provide me your cpanel access when I start the work. Provide your email address for Cloudflare account.
- Is it pre paid service? Ans: Yes
Normally all hosting provider give you a SSL certificate for first year. From 2nd year every SSL price is $6 to $8 per website. So we can assure you a uninterrupted service for 15 years of your domain and unlimited sub-domain.
All About Web Hosting Service